114 items found for " Andrew Advani"
- GRK3 is a poor prognosticator and serves as a therapeutic target in advanced gastric adenocarcinoma
September 2022 "Background G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) is the most targeted protein family by the FDA-approved drugs. GPCR-kinase 3 (GRK3) is critical for GPCR signaling. Our genomic analysis showed that GRK3 expression correlated with poor prognosis of gastric adenocarcinoma (GAC) patients. However, GRK3’s functions and clinical utility in GAC progression and metastases are unknown. Methods We studied GRK3 expression in normal, primary, and metastatic GAC tissues. We identified a novel GRK3 inhibitor, LD2, through a chemical-library screen. Through genetic and pharmacologic modulations of GRK3, a series of functional and molecular studies were performed in vitro and in vivo. Impact of GRK3 on YAP1 and its targets was determined." Read more at the source #DrGPCR #GPCR #IndustryNews
- Structure Therapeutics Extends Financing, Advances Diabetes and Obesity Clinical Program and...
August 2022 Structure Therapeutics Extends Financing, Advances Diabetes and Obesity Clinical Program
- Search for safer pain relief advances with new engineered compounds
November 2021 "Chronic use of most opioids causes tolerance; the new compounds avoid this and other unwanted qualities. November 22, 2021 JUPITER, FL—Scientists at Scripps Research in Florida have created a collection of new pain-relieving compounds that, like morphine and other drugs, provide relief via activation of opioid receptors, but without inducing many dangerous and unwanted side-effects that have driven opioid-related overdose and deaths." Read more at the source #DrGPCR #GPCR #IndustryNews
- Single cell G-protein coupled receptor profiling of Transcription factor 21 expressing activated kidney fibroblasts
, Veera Ganesh Yerra , Sri Nagarjun Batchu , Duc Tin Tran , Md Golam Kabir , Youan Liu , Suzanne L Advani Phelopater Sedrak , Laurette Geldenhuys , Karthik K Tennankore , Penelope Poyah , Ferhan S Siddiqi , Andrew Advani .
- Context-dependent ciliary regulation of hedgehog pathway repression in tissue morphogenesis
Authors Sun-Hee Hwang , Kevin Andrew White , Bandarigoda Nipunika Somatilaka , Baolin Wang , Saikat Mukhopadhyay
- 23-06 Dr GPCR Newsletter
Nicole Perry-Hauser , Brian Bender , Martine Smit, and Andrew Tobin .