Dr. GPCR Ambassador Program
FindYooour, LLC (“FindYooour”) provides its Service to you through our websites referred to as Dr. GPCR, Ecosystem.DrGPCR.com, DrGPCR.com.
Dr. GPCR Affiliate Program (DrGPCR.com, Ecosystem.DrGPCR.com) offers eligible affiliates, including blogs and other third party websites (“Affiliates”), the opportunity to earn commissions on qualifying sales that originate from links to the Ecosystem.DrGPCR.com website on an Affiliate’s site. This Affiliates Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when participating in the Dr. GPCR Affiliates Program.
1. Eligibility and Enrollment in Dr. GPCR Affiliates Program
Prospective eligible affiliates must apply and be approved by Dr. GPCR in order to gain access to the Affiliate Program.
The Affiliate program is only available to individual members who have paid their yearly membership fees in full.
Group membership holders are excluded from the Affiliate Program.
Prospective eligible affiliates are evaluated based on criteria such as type of site, site quality, site content, variety of site content, social media content, and, most important scientific knowledge. During the application process, prospective eligible affiliates may be asked to share additional information about any listed criteria.
The following types of websites are prohibited from participating in the Affiliates Program:
- “Cash-back” or voucher sites (websites that offer rewards for buying goods through referral links);
- Price comparison sites;
- Sites using “pop-ups” or “pop-unders” (websites that launch “pop-up” or hidden windows on users’ browsers);
- Sites that violate the Dr. GPCR Trademark Policy;
- Sites that exist solely to promote Dr. GPCR & Dr. GPCR Ecosystem;
- Sites with content related to sexual, religious, political, or other sensitive matters.
Prospective eligible affiliates must apply, and approved affiliates must enroll directly through Ecosystem.DrGPCR.com. Signing up to the program via a sub-network is not permitted. Affiliates may leave the Affiliate Program and terminate this agreement at any time by sending an email to Hello@DrGPCR.com. Dr. GPCR reserves the right to remove Affiliates from the Affiliate Program and refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Participation in the Affiliate Program may be limited to affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law. Dr. GPCR reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join the Affiliate Program for any reason.
Depending on where an affiliate is located, they may be subject to varying regulations regarding endorsements and testimonials. For example, in the United States, the Federal Trade Commission outlines specific requirements regarding disclosure. The affiliate's responsibility is to know and follow any applicable regulations that apply to their site. Dr.GPCR cannot provide legal advice; we urge you to speak to a legal expert if you believe these or other regulations may apply to you.
2. Commission Rates, Qualifying Sales, and Payment
As an affiliate, you can receive commissions for qualifying sales. Commission rates are determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on various factors such as type of site and content. Commissions may increase during limited-time special promotions.
The current commission rate is: $100 (2022, January)
Qualifying sales are sales made on the Ecosystem.DrGPCR.com or DrGPCR.com websites by users that arrived on the Dr.GPCR sites by clicking an approved link on an Affiliate’s site (an “Affiliate Link”). Affiliate links will be sent to you after approval, including URLs and banners or other creative assets. The affiliate may not alter any text links or creative assets made available through the Affiliates Program platform to receive payment. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode Affiliate Links into their sites.
The Affiliate Program uses unique links to verify qualifying sales. Commissions are paid on qualifying sales made through affiliate unique links. This means that an Affiliate can receive a commission for a qualifying sale if the deal was created. Commissions are not paid on sales that are canceled.
Commissions are subject to review and other limitations for fraudulent activity. Dr. GPCR reserves the right to withhold commissions if fraudulent activity is found.
Dr. GPCR pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the affiliate's responsibility to notify/change in the Affiliate Program to ensure proper commission payments. The affiliate is responsible for the entire amount of PayPal's processing fees when payments are made.
Dr. GPCR will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell Dr. GPCR membership or products from other websites as a “reseller,” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Dr. GPCR will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
3. Program Restrictions
Affiliates that violate any of the following program restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Dr. GPCR websites and may not receive any commissions.
Dr. GPCR maintains a strict policy on paid search activity. Affiliates must comply with the following conditions on any ad platform, including, but not limited to search engines, content networks, and social networking sites:
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on searches that include the term “Dr. GPCR”, "DrGPCR", "Doctor GPCR", "Ecosystem Dr. GPCR", "EcosystemDrGPCR". Dr. GPCR Ecosystem", DrGPCREcosystem";
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid searches that include the terms “Dr. GPCR”, "DrGPCR", "Doctor GPCR", "Ecosystem Dr. GPCR", "EcosystemDrGPCR". Dr. GPCR Ecosystem", DrGPCREcosystem";
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspellings or variations of searches that include the terms “Dr. GPCR”, "DrGPCR", "Doctor GPCR", "Ecosystem Dr. GPCR", "EcosystemDrGPCR". Dr. GPCR Ecosystem", DrGPCREcosystem";
- Affiliates are not permitted to use Dr. GPCR trademarks in any paid search activity, including ad text, ad copy, or display URLs;
- Affiliates are not permitted to direct link PPC activity to the Dr. GPCR sites; this includes using the DrGPCR.com or Ecosystem.DrGPCR.com website as a display URL;
- Affiliates are not permitted to send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page;
- Affiliates are not permitted to use the Dr. GPCR name (including misspells and variations) as a sub-domain or sub-folder.
Responsibility for Your Site
You are solely responsible for your website, including its development, operation, maintenance, and all materials that appear on or within it. Dr. GPCR disclaims all liability for your site, social media, and other content and any of your users’ claims relating to your site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Dr. GPCR harmless from and against all claims relating to your site.
Dr. GPCR may modify any of the terms and conditions within the Affiliate Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include but are not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules. If any modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM following the changes in the new agreement, it will be considered your acceptance of the change.
Are you ready?
Sign up, explore, and contact us.